Community Policy and Management Team
What is the Community Policy and Management Team (CPMT) and What do They do?
The CPMT is a team that has the authority to determine local policies and procedures regarding the use of CSA funds. Members of the CPMT are local agency leaders who have the ability to commit their agency’s expertise, resources, and funding to provide services to Arlington’s children and families. You will often see CPMT performing planning and policy development, fiscal and programmatic management, and data collection and reporting.
The mission of the Community Policy and Management Team is to strengthen a collaborative system of care for Arlington County’s children and youth that is child-centered, family-focused, and community-based.
Arlington County’s children and youth receive the right services at the right time and at the right cost to build on their strengths and promote well-being in their community.
We Believe in These Core Principles
- Equity: Every child deserves high quality care that enables them to live with family.
- Family Engagement: Parents are the experts on their own children and their perspective is honored throughout the service delivery process.
- Collaboration: Child-serving public and private professional partners agree to work together with parents and their natural supports to build a seamless system of care.
- Quality: Arlington’s children and families receive proactive, evidence-based, and culturally responsive services.
- Accountability: All partners are accountable, fiscally responsible, and share ownership of outcomes.
- Ensure equity for all children and youth served with CSA funding.
- Develop robust Intensive Care Coordination services within Arlington County.
- Expand the community-based service array.
- Strengthen utilization management to ensure high quality services while containing cost.