Land Disturbing Activity/Stormwater Permit Details

LDA/SWM Permit Requirements

This page has details about the requirements for a land disturbing activity/stormwater permit.  To learn more about when you need an LDA/Stormwater permit, please view the LDA/SWM overview page.

Note: This permit application and review process is anticipated to move online in a future phase of Permit Arlington.

Application Process

Step 1.Apply

Apply for a LDA/SWM permit via the ePlan Review Portal. Consult the Building and LDA Permit Quick Reference Guide.

Step 3.Submit

Submit an erosion and sediment control plan for your project.

Step 4.Submit

Submit a landscape conservation plan.

Step 5.Design

Design stormwater management for your project using the resources provided below:

Tree Guidance