You must apply for a Fire Protection Systems Permit.
- 2 copies of drawings with application.
- If this is a resubmittal, no need to complete a second application.
NOTE: Sprinkler plans may be a walk through review if:
- Addition or relocation of up to 20 heads.
- Tenant changes involving 2,000 sq. ft. or less in business, mercantile or assembly uses.
- Twenty (20) heads or less as a revision to an approved set of shop drawings.
- This review process is available Monday through Thursday each week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (if a reviewer is available).
- Use the Seal Chart and Notes for quick reference in order to determine accordance with §54.1-402 of the Code of Virginia if an architect’s or engineer’s (A/E) seal is required on documents for proposed construction.