FY 2023 Adopted Page
FY 2023 Budget Page
FY 2023 Adopted Budget Press Release
Guide to FY 2023 Adopted Budget(PDF, 136KB)
- The County Board adopted a $1.5 billion balanced General Fund budget.
- No increase in the Calendar Year 2022 tax rate. The tax rate remained at $1.013 (including the sanitary district tax) per $100 of assessed real estate value.
- The FY 2023 budget begins to look beyond the COVID-19 pandemic with a focus on employee compensation, the environment, housing, and public safety, among other priorities.
- The County Board provided $584.4 million to Arlington Public Schools, an overall increase of $54.5M compared to FY 2022.
- The budget also includes vehicle tax relief by adjusting the assessment tax ratio to 88 percent of a car’s value and the elimination of the regressive $33 Motor Vehicle Fee for Arlington residents.