|Many older adults have unique needs that deserve specialized care. At Mary Marshall, we provide a warm, tender and supportive environment by nurturing the mind, body and spirit. We empower residents to lead full, rewarding lives right here in Arlington.|
We are open!
The Mary Marshall Assisted Living Residence opened its doors in November of 2011. Mary Marshall provides assisted living housing for low-income seniors with serious mental illness or intellectual or developmental disabilities.
Some of the features that make Mary Marshall a great place to call home include:
- 52 comfortable, private rooms with many conveniences. Each room has its own private bathroom and many include a kitchenette. Rooms are clustered around shared community living areas giving you a perfect mix of community and privacy.
- A full schedule of activities tailored to residents’ interests and abilities.
- Delicious, nutritious meals prepared in our state-of-the-art kitchen and served
in our community dining area.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living, medication monitoring, health monitoring, social services and therapeutic recreation.
A True Community
- At Mary Marshall, you’ll make new friends with similar interests like arts and crafts, reading, playing cards, exercising or just relaxing in one of our lounges and talking about the day’s events.
- We are proud to provide a community atmosphere that will meet all your needs – physical, emotional, social and spiritual.
- Trained, professional staff supports the health and safety needs of each person, assisting with community integration, personal independence and Activities of Daily Living.
- We are fueled by love, compassion and an unfailing dedication to the human spirit.
- Our mission isn’t complete until each person’s individuality has been recognized, affirmed and encouraged.
- We help you identify your own strengths, and work with your personal assets, interests and desires to empower you maintain your independence and reach your full potential in all aspects of life.
Accommodations, Amenities & Activities
- 52 spacious, attractive private rooms, each with wall-to-wall carpeting and a private bathroom, and many with kitchenettes
- Rooms are attached to shared community living areas
- Wellness center, library, computer room, outdoor patios
- State-of-the-art main kitchen and community kitchen, attractive and comfortable dining areas, resident/visitor lounges on each floor
- Daily activities featuring resident-directed programming and workshops, plus regular excursions and group programs
- Mary Marshall residents:
- Are 55 years of age or older
- Have a mental illness or intellectual or developmental disability
- Meet income criteria
Operated by Volunteers of America
- Mary Marshall Assisted Living Facility is operated in partnership with Volunteers of America, a faith-based non-profit organization founded in 1896.Volunteers of America is one the nation's largest and most comprehensive human services organizations, serving more than 2 million people each year. Click here to learn more.