Teen Health Services
Location and Hours
- Located on the second floor of the Human Services Center, 2100 Washington Blvd., Arlington, VA 22204
- The clinic is open from 2:30-4 p.m. every Wednesday.
Scheduling an Appointment
- Call, email, or talk to your school nurse or counselor for an appointment. Appointments are preferred; walk-ins are accommodated, if schedule permits.
- Call 703-228-1214 or 703-228-1200 to make an appointment or to get more information. If you leave a message, a nurse will return your call within 24 hours.
- All services are confidential. Laws and Your Privacy: If you are a teen under the age of 18, in the State of Virginia under Title X, you do not need a parent/guardian to give permission for birth control, family planning, testing or treatment for STIs or any infectious disease that the State requires to be reported. We encourage you to include your parent/guardian in your health care decisions. They may know important information about your medical history, help you explore health care options, and be there to support you!
About the Teen Health Clinic
Teen Health Services
- Free condoms
- Pregnancy prevention education
- Testing for pregnancy, STIs, HIV
- Pregnancy and STI prevention methods including:
Who can come to Teen Health Services?
- All teens aged 13-19 are welcome, regardless of where you live, your gender, or your sexual orientation.
- All services are low cost or no cost.
What to Bring
- You must have a picture ID with you to be seen.
- A driver’s license or school ID works.
By and for teens in Arlington, VA, it’s a safe place on the Internet for teens to express themselves, get information and connect.
Planned Parenthood for Teens
Respected leader in educating Americans about reproductive and sexual health. They deliver comprehensive sex education that empowers women, men, teens and families to make informed choices and lead healthy lives.
Independent, grassroots sexuality education and support organization and website. Visited by around three-quarters of a million diverse people each month worldwide, most between the ages of 15 and 25.
One of the most popular HIV and AIDS websites in the world. Its audience is from every walk of life, including students, teachers, people living with HIV, and their families and friends.
Center for Young Women’s Health.org
Award-winning teen girls’ health website featuring health guides, quizzes, chats and more.
Safe, private place for teens who need honest, accurate information and advice about health, emotions and life.
Young Men’s Health.org
Health information for teen guys & young men.
Offers girls ages 10 to 16 reliable, useful information on health and well-being. Covers hundreds of topics, from getting your period to stopping bullies, and from getting fit to preventing sexually transmitted infections.
Not Right Now
Information for teens about love, sex, and relationships.
Arlington LGBTQIA+ Resources
Organizations, info, activities and more!
LGBT National Hotline
1-888-843-4564 or http://www.glbthotline.org/national-hotline.html
Metro DC PFLAG
Promotes the equality and well being of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender persons, their families and friends.
Young Women’s Health.org/sp
Tiene guías de la salud para las niñas adolescentes. Son artículos cortos sobre casi cualquier asunto que podrias tener preguntas, desde alergias hasta zinc!
Información para adolescentes sobre la salud sexual, preguntas y respuestas, su cuerpo, su mente, y el ejercite.
Planned Parenthood Español
Información clara y médicamente precisa.
College Student Intimacy Guide
Real talk on love and intimacy during college.
Resources for Parents of Teens
En Español – Recursos para padres de adolescentes