5 Tips for Website Navigation
Published on October 17, 2021
Thank you for your patience as the new Arlington County website is launched. As with any new website transition, it can take a bit of time for the dust to settle--and things like search engines to catch up. In the meantime, here are some tips to easily navigate our new website.
- Start from our new homepage. The homepage has quick links to the most requested County services and programs, information about upcoming events, the latest news, and more.
- Check out our improved search! The new search bar at the top of our website has a predictive function that can better help you locate the content you need.
- Use the new website navigation. The main navigation bar on the right-hand side of the site was developed using community feedback on how you would expect to find content.
- Update your bookmarks. Links from our previous site may not work. Take a minute to go to the webpage you are interested in and create a new bookmark.
- Try out the What's Near Me? feature. This new feature lets you search using your location. Find County facilities, parks, polling places, fire stations, and more!
Other helpful links
Questions about the new website? Email email@example.com.