523 24th St. S. – Garrison Residence
The 0.17 acre (7,500 sq. ft.) site is located at 523 24th St. S. in the Aurora Highlands Civic Association neighborhood. The site is bordered by low density commercial businesses to the north (Restaurant Row on 23rd Street South) and one and two-family residences to the east, south and west. It is adjacent to the Crystal City Civic Association and Arlington Ridge Civic Association., View Map
This reports the status related to the Site Plan Review Process only (Administrative Regulations 4.1).
About the Project
Site Plan #462
The applicant, Leslie and Ann Garrison, proposes to redevelop an existing legally non-conforming duplex built in 1935.
Additional project details include:
- Site is zoned R-5, One-Family and Restricted Two-Family Dwelling District
- Site area is 7,500 sq. ft.
- New accessory building in rear
- Shared driveway off of 24th Street South
Proposed modifications for:
- Minimum lot area (8,700 sq. ft. required; 7,500 sq. ft. proposed)
- Minimum lot width (56 ft. required; 50 ft. proposed)
- Reduced front and side yard setbacks and porch encroachments
- Reduced parking ratio
- This project will undergo public review via a virtual Site Plan Review Process. Learn more.
- The SPRC Chair for the site plan review process is: Nia Bagley email@example.com
*Process timelines are subject to change as needs arise. Check back for updates.
Related Plans and Processes