1600 S. Eads St. – Crystal Towers 3
The 9.6-acre (421,771-sq.-ft.) site is located at 1600 S Eads Street in the Aurora Highlands neighborhood. The site is currently occupied by the Crystal Towers Apartments. The site is bordered by 15th Street S to the north, S. Eads Street to the east, 18th Street S to the south, and S Fern Street to the west., Arlington, VA 22202 View Map
This reports the status related to the Site Plan Review Process only (Administrative Regulations 4.1).
About the Project
Explore the project site through a Virtual Walking Tour.
The applicant, Dweck Properties, proposes to construct a new residential building and new retail building at 1600 S. Eads Street within the Crystal Towers apartment complex.
Additional project details include:
- Residential Building:
- 209 units
- Expansion of underground parking for a total parking ratio of .3 spaces per unit.
- Retail Building
- 27,901 sqft of retail gross floor area
- Proposed Modifications:
- Required residential parking (.3 spaces per unit)
- Density Exclusions
- Additional Density achievement through LEED Gold Certification
- Loading dock reduction
Other modifications as necessary
- This project will undergo public review via a virtual Site Plan Review Process. Learn more.
- The SPRC Chair for the site plan review process is: James Schroll
*Process timelines are subject to change as needs arise. Check back for updates.
Related Plans & Processes