RPP Permit Replacement Request/Adjustment Request

Residents may receive replacement permits at no charge in the following two situations:

  • The permit or vehicle is stolen (a police report must be submitted).
  • The vehicle permit is damaged (documentation/proof must be submitted).

Lost permits/passes are not replaceable. FlexPasses are non-replaceable except in instances of theft. To receive a replacement, you’ll have to fill out a police report and present the proper information to the County. For more information, call 703-228-3344.

View the Permit & Pass Replacement Policy in the Quick Links.

Click here to view form.

If you have questions, contact:

Arlington County Parking Section
2100 Clarendon Blvd., Suite 900
Arlington, VA 22201