I created a Permit Arlington account – where are my projects?
- Once you've logged into your account, hover over Home in the upper-left corner, and select My Records from the drop-down menu.
If I had an ePlan account, will I be able to use the same username and password for Permit Arlington?
- Yes. If you do not already have a Permit Arlington Account, we will create a Permit Arlington account with the same user name and email address you used to create your ePlan account, and once you log in, you will be prompted to change your password.
What do I do if I had an ePlan account and a Permit Arlington account before June 28?
- If the email and user ID for both accounts match, continue to access your Permit Arlington account with your existing credentials. You will have access your building, trade, and LDA permits that started in ePlan.
- If your user ID matches for both accounts, but not your email address – you will receive an email with instructions to create a new Permit Arlington account.
Which system should I use to access my building, trade, and LDA permits?
- As of June 28, use Permit Arlington.
Can my organization have a group account that is accessible by multiple people?
- Yes. This is a great way to manage an account that needs to be accessed by multiple people.
- When registering for an account, you’ll be presented with the option to register as an “Individual” or an “Organization”. Choose the “Organization” option.