Creative Preschoolers Programs
Preschool programs are designed to provide children ages 3-5 with their first social group experience outside the home. Emphasis is placed on experiencing age-appropriate recreation activities, being part of a group, cooperating, listening, sharing, developing play and movement skills, and discovering nature.
The Creative Preschoolers Program is a nine-month program, running from September to May. Half-day hours are 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; full-day hours are 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (extended day until 6 p.m.)
Creative Preschoolers Programs are offered at five convenient Arlington locations
Important Dates to Remember
||April 20, 2021
||April 27, 2021
||May 4, 2021
||Sept. 7, 2021
||May 27, 2022
Click here for Tuition Information
- Register here. You’ll need your WebTrac login information, program number and credit card (we accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover). A 2.5% fee is charged by our credit card processor. Customers using credit cards pay the convenience fee directly to the credit card processor. Arlington County does not receive any portion of the fee. Learn how to avoid the fee.
- For your convenience, program tuition is divided into ten equal payments. First payment is due at time of registration. Learn more.
- If you don’t have an account with us, create one at registration.arlingtonva.us/. Click “Create Account” in the Login/Register box in the top left corner.
- Registration opens at 10 a.m.
- Parents of all new children (including new siblings) must complete and submit all new-child paperwork by Aug. 10.
- Paperwork needed for your child to attend preschools is here.
- Log into your account and submit your paperwork here.
Enrollment is first come first serve. Placement will be determined using the following priorities:
Priority 1 – Current children enrolling in the same class at same program location
Priority 2 – Current children moving to another class at same program location
Priority 3 – Siblings of current children enrolled at same program location
Priority 4 – Current children moving program locations
Priority 5 – Siblings of current children moving program locations
Access for All
Creative Preschooler Programs, like more Park & Recreation programs and classes, are at a price you can afford! Our fee reduction program helps Everyone, Everywhere, Every Day! Access for All. Whether you have a short-term set back or something longer term. Details here. For your convenience, program tuition is divided into ten equal payments. First payment is due at time of registration. Learn more.
Additionally, we can put modifications in place to promote an enjoyable and successful program experience for participants of all abilities. Details here.
- The program fees are not based on attendance.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the Administrative Services office two weeks prior to the last day and are subject to a $20 administrative fee per session.
- Cancellations can be made at email@example.com. The cost per day will be divided based on the number of days of service.
- Please note that all cancellations are processed by Administrative Services staff only, not through program staff.