View a flipbook of the Summer ENJOY Arlington catalog
View and download a printable PDF of the Summer ENJOY Arlington catalog
Arlington's Parks and Recreation is not immune from the staffing shortages that are affecting industries and organizations throughout the country. Unfortunately, class offerings for ENJOY Arlington reflect these reduced staffing levels. We share your disappointment and are committed to returning to full staffing -- and class offerings -- in the future.
Big News! A staggered registration for residents opens May 17, 2022 (12 p.m. each day):
- Tues., May 17 – Nature Center and General classes (online/phone only)
- Wed., May 18 – Aquatics (online/phone only)
- Thurs., May 19 – Gymnastics (online/phone only)
- Fri., May 20 – Walk-in registration
Registration for non-Arlington residents opens on Wed., May 25, at 12 p.m.
New! Virtual Waiting Room
New for this registration is an online virtual waiting room to help manage the high volume of customers and to ensure it does not exceed the website’s ability to provide a responsive system experience.
On registration day, login to the site as usual – all users logged in will automatically enter a virtual waiting room where they will receive a spot in line. You will keep your place in the waiting room line even if your phone goes to sleep, you lose your internet connection or you close the virtual waiting room page, provided you log back in on the same device using the same browser.
Once it’s your turn to register, you will be redirected to the registration site where you can browse the site and complete your transactions at your own speed.
Your best chance to get into a class is to register online early the first day your class or program category registration opens. Our online registration system will now require you to enter at least one search criteria (type of class, age, location) to find the appropriate program. We recommend using two or more search criteria to narrow your search results.
To get you prepared, print out our registration worksheet and fill in your classes before.
More Registration Options
Things to Note
- On Fri., May 20 from 12 p.m.-5 p.m. in-person registration begins at Lubber Run Community Center. You can come by any time between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays after that to register in person too.
- Stop by Lubber Run Community Center on Sat., May 14 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. to create an account, get login information, renew or apply for fee reductions, drop off registration forms, set up payment plans and more. And to register!
- Mail-In. Mail your registration form any time after you have access to the ENJOY Arlington catalog. Staff will begin processing mail-in registration at noon on the day your class or program registration opens. Download Registration Form.
People who don’t live in Arlington can register by phone, online or in-person on Wed., May 25 at 12 p.m.
- View ENJOY Arlington class COVID-19 Guidelines
- Classes, camps, fitness memberships, preschool, programs and more are at a price you can afford! Our fee reduction program helps Everyone, Everywhere, Every Day! Access for All. Whether you have a short-term set back or something longer term. Learn about our fee reduction program that helps people with lower incomes participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us.
- Learn about our refund and religious accommodation policy, credit card fees or how we set fees.
- Got an idea for a new class? Email us with ideas.
Sign up to receive the digital ENJOY Arlington catalog. We’ll send it to you by email once it’s published! At this time, we are not printing the catalog, but you can print one with this PDF.