Parks & Recreation Classes
Sign up for Summer ENJOY Arlington classes and Nature & History programs now! Click here to register.
NEW! Our online registration system will now require you to enter at least one search criteria (type of class, age, location) to find the appropriate program. We recommend using two or more search criteria to narrow your search results.
You can also sign up through the Summer ENJOY Arlington catalog.
View a flipbook of the Summer ENJOY Arlington catalog
View and download a printable PDF of the Summer ENJOY Arlington catalog
Arlington's Parks and Recreation is not immune from the staffing shortages that are affecting industries and organizations throughout the country. Unfortunately, class offerings for ENJOY Arlington reflect these reduced staffing levels. We share your disappointment and are committed to returning to full staffing -- and class offerings -- in the future.
More Registration Options
- Mail-In. Processing begins May 20 at 12 p.m. You can mail your registration form (page 45 in the catalog) at any time after you have access to the catalog.
- Phone-In. Begins May 17 at 12 p.m. by calling 703-228-4747 (voice) or 711 (TTY), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
View ENJOY Arlington class COVID-19 Guidelines
Things to Note
- Saturday Hours! Stop by Lubber Run Community Center on Sat., Aug. 6 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. to create an account, get login information, renew or apply for fee reductions, drop off registration forms, set up payment plans and more.
- Classes, camps, fitness memberships, preschool, programs and more are at a price you can afford! Our fee reduction program helps Everyone, Everywhere, Every Day! Access for All. Whether you have a short-term set back or something longer term. Learn about our fee reduction program that helps people with lower incomes participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us.
- Learn about our refund and religious accommodation policy, credit card fees or how we set fees.
- Got an idea for a new class? Email us with ideas.
Sign up to receive the digital ENJOY Arlington catalog. We’ll send it to you by email once it’s published! At this time, we are not printing the catalog, but you can print one with this PDF.
XXX ENJOY Arlington will be available XXX. Registration for XXX classes begins XXX.
Interested in Teaching for Arlington Parks & Recreation?
Arlington Parks & Recreation is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and engaged instructors (i.e. independent contractors) for its large and diverse set of recreation classes. Learn more.