- Fitness Center - 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Basketball - 1 court - 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Basketball - 2 courts 7 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Game Room - 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Volleyball - 2 courts - 7 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
- Track - 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. (half) 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. (full)
*To play drop in sports or use the fitness center at Thomas Jefferson, clients must have a valid Fitness Membership or pay the daily fee of $5 for Arlington Residents (18 years & older); $6.25 for out-of-county residents.
*Please note that on school days from 2:30 - 5:30 p.m., anyone under the age of 18 may not be in the gym and game room unless they are a part of DPR's after-school program or have a teen fitness pass.
*High school track practice will be on Mondays from 5 - 7 p.m. The full gym will be available after 7 p.m.