Bounded by Wilson Boulevard, Kent Street, 19th Street and Arlington Ridge Road in central Rosslyn., Arlington, VA 22209 View Map
On March 12, 2016, the County Board approved the Phased Development Site Plan (PDSP) for Rosslyn Plaza. Read the meeting minutes with approved site plan conditions (Item #23).
The Phased Development Site Plan (PDSP) will prescribe the overall massing, heights, densities and site layout, which would then guide future site plans as the block is redeveloped over time. No final site plan is proposed at this time.
Check building permit status.
Site Plan # 422
About the Project
The applicant, Vornado/Gould, proposes a Phased Development Site Plan (PDSP) for the 7.65-acre Rosslyn Plaza site.
Proposed project details:
- Redevelop the site to include 1,810,173 square feet office space; 546,487 square feet of residential (550 units); 130,000 square feet of hotel (200 rooms); 45,000 square feet retail space, and approximately 2.5 acres of open space.
- Rezone the site from C-0 and S-3A to C-O Rosslyn.
- Relocate Arlington Ridge Road closer to I-66 to the east as part of the project.
- March 12, 2016 - County Board:
Site Plan Review Committee
- Dec 14, 2015 - SPRC:
- November 16, 2015 - SPRC:
- October 26, 2015 - SPRC:
- December 11, 2014 - SPRC:
- July 15, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes
- June 10, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes
- May 16, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes
- May 1, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes
- March 25, 2013 - SPRC: Meeting Notes
- Feb. 28, 2013 - SPRC Meeting Notes