1201 S. Hayes St. and 1200 S. Fern St. – Pentagon Centre
The area of redevelopment is the site currently occupied by the Pentagon Centre retail development that includes Costco. The site is located on the west side of S. Fern Street between 12th Street S. (north) and 15th Street S. (south), and bordered by S. Hayes Street (west)., 22202 View Map
This project was approved by the County Board on Sept. 21, 2015. Read the meeting minutes with approved site plan conditions (Item #48).
Check building permit status.
About the Project
Site Plan #297
The applicant, PL Pentagon LLC c/o Kimco Realty Corp, requests amendments to the Pentagon Centre Phased Development Site Plan (PDSP) and a major amendment to the Phase 1 Site Plan (SP #297).
The applicant is seeking the following proposed project details:
- Amend the PDSP and Phase I Site Plan to permit the reallocation of residential uses to Phase I, conversion of approved office space to residential with adjustments to retail GFA, and changes to building height, building layout, open space, block configuration, and project phasing
- Construct a 25-story residential building comprised of 440 units and 10,739 square feet of ground floor retail
- Construct a 10-story residential building comprised of 253 units and 15,541 square feet of ground floor retail
- Construct a 7-story above grade parking structure with 8,855 square feet of ground floor retail
- Modifications of use for increased building height, parking reductions for retail uses, shared parking, and a reduction in the number of required loading docks
Site Plan Review Committee