CanceledVirtual Public Meeting: Transit Strategic Plan Draft Recommendations
Public engagement previously scheduled for March 23, 2023 has been postponed to mid-late Spring 2023. This change is necessary to finalize the draft recommendations and prepare them for public comment.
We will share more info when it is available on the project web page here.
Join the project team from Arlington Transit for the introduction of the Draft Recommendations for the Transit Strategic Plan (TSP), the process for planning the next 10 years of Transit service in Arlington.
We'll review of how we got here, introduce the Draft Recommendations and go over what they include, and share more information about the current public engagement opportunity to provide your feedback on them and shape the future of transit in Arlington.
At this meeting you will :
- Review the final version ART's mission and vision for transit in Arlington, informed by your input
- See what we heard from you in our Fall 2022 engagement
- Hear more about what we learned in the technical analysis component of the TSP
- Learn more about how the Draft Recommendations use what we learned to achieve ART's mission, vision and goals.
- Get involved in this public engagement opportunity
This feedback window is open from March 23, 2023 - April 30, 2023. The meeting is one of three ways to provide your input. You can also:
- Talk to us at a Pop-Up Engagement Event
- Share your thoughts in the Online Feedback Form
Find a link to the feedback form and a schedule of pop-up events on the Project Page.
Join the Meeting
Click here to Join the Meeting
When (All dates canceled)
Thursday, March 23, 2023 | 07:00 PM
- 08:30 PM