Long Bridge Amenities
With more than 92,000 sq. ft. dedicated to complete wellness, the Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center is an aquatics and fitness facility for all ages and every level of physical fitness.
Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center is home to Arlington County’s only 50-meter pool that offers:
- 1-meter diving boards are available for use, 3-meter and 5-meter towers require the supervision of a diving coach
- Tiered spectator seating that overlooks the pool
- Community lap swimming
- Water slide
- Lazy river
- Water play features
- Additional lanes for community lap swimming
- Space for aquatic fitness/therapeutic classes
In addition to the aquatic elements, the center has an 8,000-sq. ft. fitness center with an open fitness area for cardio and weight training. There are group fitness classes in the exercise room and studio.
Learn about Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center memberships here.
- 20 Matrix Treadmills
- 15 Matrix Ellipticals
- Matrix Climb Mills
- Matrix Upright, Hybrid, Recumbent and Cycle Bikes
- Concept 2 Rowers
- SciFit Recumbent Steppers
- Upper Body Arm Ergometers
- Matrix Selectorized Strength Machines
- Matrix Free Weights and Double Mega Rack
- High Performance Circuit: including Matrix S-Drive, S-Force, and airbikes
View a photo gallery of Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center.