Open Door Mondays
Note: Registration opens at 8 a.m. on the Tuesday before the session and closes at 5 p.m. the day of the session.
- Virtual Open Door Mondays are held from 7 PM – 8:30 PM every Monday, excluding County holidays, the fifth Monday of each month, and during the months of August and December.
- Open Door Mondays offer Arlingtonians an opportunity to speak one-on-one, or in small groups, with a County Board Member in an informal setting. Board Members take turns hosting Open Door Mondays throughout the year.
- You may bring any issue to Open Door Mondays. The Board Member who is hosting will speak to everyone on a first-come-first-served basis, according to the order registrations were received.
- We ask that you be considerate of those waiting to speak by being brief and to the point.
- Sometimes the Board Member will be speaking to a group of people who have come to talk about the same issue. You can listen in, or contribute your thoughts, if appropriate.
On the day of the session, please follow the link or dial the number provided in your registration email to join the meeting. No special software is required – you will be directed to the meeting in your internet browser. Please enter your name when prompted so we know you are in the “room.”
Please note – you may be placed on a brief hold until the meeting begins at 7 PM. Once you have joined the meeting, please mute your microphone using the buttons in the meeting window or via the controls on your phone until you are called upon to speak.
We thank you for your patience while the Board member is in conversation with one or more residents, and look forward to speaking with you.
For more information, or to request reasonable accommodations (including interpretation), Call 703-228-3130