Missing Middle Housing Study: Share Your Initial Thoughts on Phase I
November 2, 2020 ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Housing impacts everyone and overlaps with many other layers in our community. As a result this study will carefully consider many layers of information and broad community input. This initial feedback opportunity is an opportunity to share your thoughts on many overlapping topic areas. Share your feedback here by February 8, 2021.
You can customize how much input you’d like to provide:
- Scroll through each page and weigh in on topic areas that are important to you.
- Each page includes a topic area and key takeaways or data points.
- If you’d like to learn more, click on blue bubbles in the top right for in-depth information.
- If you’re ready to provide feedback on that topic, click on the blue bubble in the bottom right and submit your responses.
- Scroll down to find additional topic areas to weigh in on.
- You can pick up where you left off at any time.
To ensure everyone has enough time to digest all of the information available, this opportunity will remain open through February 8.
A copy of feedback responses will be posted to the study website after the engagement concludes. The feedback collected will be used to help staff, the community, and the County Board understand the community’s thinking around these housing issues and how future outreach and engagements should be planned.
Did You Miss the Study Kick Off?
The Missing Middle Housing Study Kick Off Event was held virtually on Wednesday, October 28 with hundreds of interested Arlington community members. An overview of the study background and process was provided, attendees participated in live polling, and staff responded to audience questions. You can catch up here: