MEDIA ALERT: Arlington County COVID-19 Remembrance
Published on March 17, 2022
Arlington County Government invites members of the media to a COVID-19 Remembrance to honor the Arlington residents who lost their lives to the pandemic over the past two years.
During the event, members of the Complete Vaccination Committee (CVC) will join the County Board to ring chimes in memory of those neighbors and friends we have lost.
Musical selections will be offered by the U.S. Army Brass Quintet and the Poet Laureate of Arlington County, Holly Karapetkova, will share a new poem written specifically for this occasion.
The event is open to the public and will be livestreamed on both YouTube and Facebook.
What: COVID-19 Remembrance
- Arlington County Board Chair Katie Cristol
- Arlington County Board Vice Chair Christian Dorsey
- Members of the Complete Vaccination Committee (CVC)
- U.S. Army Brass Quintet from the U.S. Army Band, "Pershing's Own"
- Poet Laureate of Arlington County, Holly Karapetkova
When: Saturday, March 19, 2022, at 2 p.m.
Where: Outside at Courthouse Plaza (in front of the Bozman Government Center at 2100 Clarendon Blvd).