Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
As of Friday, June 29, 2019; ALL employees are required to use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for remote access to County Email and other systems.
Register for access to Multi-Factor Authentication Portal. NOTE: Additional instructions on MFA Setup Process .
Access to MFA on your Phone
If you are having issues accessing County email from your cell phone please try these steps:
- If you have not already done so, go into the App Store on your phone and download the official Microsoft Authenticator AND Microsoft Outlook apps.
- From any desktop or laptop computer, visit https://mfa.arlingtonva.us and login to enroll in MFA. The “Mobile app” option will configure the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone to receive authentication prompts.
- After successfully enrolling in MFA, open the Microsoft Outlook app on your phone and login. The Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone will prompt you to approve the login.
- Approve the login and your email should open in the Microsoft Outlook app on your phone.
- If this process does not work, please contact the TSC Duty Officer at 571-239-8885.
About Arlington Employee Alert System
The Arlington Employee Alert system (EAS) is used to send important notifications such as weather-related closing information. The system is for official use only.
Employees can register to receive email notifications on their work and personal addresses as well as SMS/text notifications on their devices.
Misuse of this system will result in disciplinary action in accordance with our Administrative Regulations. By clicking “register” below, you agree to these terms.
If you have questions, contact 703-228-4009 or EmployeeAlert@arlingtonva.us.