As part of the Virginia Department of Health, the Arlington County Public Health Division (ACPHD) is currently offering COVID-19 vaccines to residents and essential employee groups identified in Phase 1a and Phase 1b.
After completing the preregistration form, you will be contacted when vaccine and scheduling is available for your priority group.
If you need ADA accommodations or require assistance with vaccine pre-registration, call the County’s COVID-19 Hotline at 703-228-7999.
We appreciate your patience as Virginia launches its new vaccine preregistration system. The Virginia Department of Health continues to migrate vaccine registrations to its statewide system. Please continue to check back to the state’s new website for updates.
The Commonwealth of Virginia launched Vaccinate Virginia, a Statewide Vaccine Pre-Registration System to provide a unified and comprehensive process to pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine.
All individuals who have previously pre-registered with Arlington County will be automatically imported into the new statewide system. Individuals will maintain their current status in the queue and will be able to search that they are in the new system.
Healthcare & Employer Vaccine Pre-Registration Forms
- Arlington Healthcare Personnel in Priority Group 1a
- Employers of Frontline Essential Workers in Priority Groups 1a, 1b and 1c *
- *Individual Essential Workers should work with their employers to pre-register the organization
- Phase 1a: Healthcare Personnel and Residents and Staff of Long Term Care Facilities
- Phase 1b: Persons aged 65 and older; People aged 16 through 64 years with a high risk medical condition or disability that increases their risk of severe illness from COVID-19; Essential Frontline Workers: Police, Fire, and Hazmat; Corrections and homeless shelter workers; Childcare/Pre K-12 Teachers/Staff (Public and Private); Food and Agriculture (including veterinarians); Manufacturing; Grocery store workers; Public transit workers; Mail carriers (USPS and private); Officials needed to maintain continuity of government (including judges and public-facing judicial workers); Clergy/Faith Leaders; Janitorial/Cleaning staff
- Phase 1c: Other essential workers as defined by VDH, including waste removal workers food service, institutions of higher education faculty/staff and public safety (engineers).
Thank you for your patience during the phased distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine.