Contact Arlington County

For a list of County services, visit the A to Z directory. Need to report problems like graffiti, broken meter, or damaged street signs? Visit the Make a Service Request or Report a Problem tool.

Arlington County Government Phone Numbers & Resources
  • Call 9-1-1 for most emergencies, like fires, medical needs, and crime
  • For water or sewer emergencies, call 703-228-6555
  • For behavior health and substance use needs, call 703-228-5150
  • For services like food, housing, jobs, and health clinics, call 703-228-1300
  • For trash, utility, street, or water/sewer services needs, call 703-228-5000
  • For park and sports leagues, including opening status, call 703-228-4747
  • For things like nighttime noise, towed cars, and graffiti, call 703-558-2222
  • For meter payment issues, call 24/7 Parking Meter Hotline 703-228-3298

For additional messages/inquiries, complete the non-emergency form below. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Call 703-228-3000.

Click here to view form.