Make a Service Request or Report a Problem
This service is for non-emergency requests and monitored weekdays.
For emergencies, call 9-1-1. For Water and Sewer Emergencies, call 703-228-6555 (24-hour hotline).
Request Service / Report a Problem
Other Reporting Methods
You can also make service requests on the mobile MyArlington app, available at App Store or Google Play. Learn more about this tool.
Certain services are not available through the Report-A-Problem tool. Here are a list of some requests that should be made through other methods:
- Abandoned vehicles: Arlington County Police by calling the abandoned vehicle hotline (703) 228-4144 or reporting to the Special Operations Section via their online form.
- Animal bites: including bites to people or pets by domestic animals or wildlife, via the Animal Welfare League of Arlington online form.
- Code Enforcement: including work without a permit, condition of private property, or suspected building code violations, contact Code Enforcement.
- Parking Enforcement: Arlington County Police. For in-progress violations and hazards, call Non-Emergency, 703-558-2222. Or, for recurring issues contact the Special Operations Section via their online form.
- Rodent Control: Public Health at 703-228-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For rodent related to building code issues on private property, contact Code Enforcement.
- Zoning Enforcement: including setback, height, or building location requirements contact Zoning Enforcement.
Find a list of Common Questions and Answers from our Constituent Services Team.
For topics you don’t see in the Service Request tool, try our A to Z directory or search our websites.
View our Data Dashboard for Service Requests or Open Data service request results.