ADA Compliance

Request an Accommodation

If you have a disability that is covered (protected) under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) you may request a reasonable accommodation should you need one. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact the department or office offering the program or service directly to request the necessary accommodations. If you need assistance, contact the ADA coordinator in the Office of Human Rights by email or at 703-228-3559.

Filing an ADA Grievance

Anyone who believes he/she has been discriminated against by Arlington County Government on the basis of disability in the areas of physical access, program access, and/or communication access may file an ADA Grievance. Complaints on behalf of classes of individuals are also permitted.

The information requested on the ADA Grievance Form must be filled in completely to help us expedite processing your complaint. If you need assistance completing this form or if you have questions regarding your rights and protections under this complaint procedure, contact the ADA Coordinator at 703-228-3559 or by email. Read the ADA Grievance Policy.

ADA Grievance Form