1201 N. Vernon St. – Vernon Street Duplex
The 0.19-acre site is located at 1201 N. Vernon St. in the Ballston-Virginia Square Civic Association neighborhood. The site is bordered by Washington Boulevard (south) and North Vernon Street (west). It is adjacent to Bluemont Civic Association, Waycroft-Woodlawn Civic Association, Waverly Hills Civic Association, and the Ballston Business Improvement District (BID)., Arlington, VA 22201 View Map
This project was approved by the County Board on May 15, 2021.
Check building permit status.
About the Project
Explore the project site through a Virtual Walking Tour.
The applicant, Tomas Equities, LLC, proposes to redevelop the site with a two-dwelling semi-detached residence.
Additional project details include:
- Site is zoned R-5, One-Family and Restricted Two-Family Dwelling District
- Site area is 8,355 sq. ft.
- Removal of an existing vacant single-family residence
- Shared driveway access off of N Vernon Street
Proposed modifications for:
- Minimum Lot Area/Density (8,700 sq. ft. required; 8,355 sq. ft. proposed)
- Reduced Yard Setbacks
- Reduced Parking Ratio
November 13, 2020
- This project will undergo public review via a virtual Site Plan Review Process. Learn more.
- The SPRC Chair for the site plan review process is: Devanshi P. Patel: email@example.com
*Process timelines are subject to change as needs arise. Check back for updates.