Nov.10, 2020 - Dec. 23, 2020
Mar. 1, 2021
Aug.1 - Oct. 3, 2022
- Share Your Thoughts about the Forestry and Natural Resources Plan
- If you’d like to get more in depth, read and comment directly on the draft plan please go here. (Please note that we have not added graphics to the draft plan so that it was easier for folks to focus on the text. The final draft plan will include charts and images.) This will also stay open until Oct. 3, 2022.
- Arlington County Fair, Aug. 19, 5-7 p.m. and 7-9 p.m. Thomas Jefferson Community Center.
- Natural Resources Joint Advisory Group Meeting, Sept. 12, Virtual and In-Person
- Forestry and Natural Resources Commission Meeting, Sept. 22, Virtual and In-Person
- Park & Recreation Commission Meeting, Sept. 27, Virtual and In-Person
- PSMP-IAC Meeting, Sept. TBD
Virtual Community Engagement, TBD, Virtual
We received more than 1,800 engagement responses in engagement #2. Participants engaged in a variety of ways including an online form, commenting directly on the draft, attending in-person pop-up events at 23 locations, commission meetings, through stakeholder groups and community events, and at a virtual open house session.
The project team is using this feedback as well as input from County leadership, commissions and advisory groups, and subject matter experts to create a final draft of the Forestry and Natural Resources Plan.
The project team expects the final draft to be shared with the community in spring or early summer of 2023.