Vision Zero Open House
Join the County's interdisciplinary Vision Zero team for a public information about what we've learned, what we've done, and what we're planning to do to reach our goal of eliminating severe and fatal crashes on our transportation network.
At this drop-in style Open House, you can learn more about what we've been doing, and our plans for Year 2. You can find out more about:
- Safety implementation projects, like the High Injury Network, Quick Build Projects, and Hot Spot improvements
- How we're doing so far, with data analysis and performance metrics
- Safety tools we're using, and how we're using them
- Pilot projects we've implemented, and what we've learned so far
- What we learned from you in the Annual Safety Feedback Form this spring
- What's coming next, and what you want to see more of in Year 2
Stop by and join us anytime during the event. We're looking forward to seeing you at the Open House.
We can provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities and language translation upon request. Please make all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, May 11, 2022 | 05:00 PM
- 08:00 PM
Join us in the Oak/Hickory Rooms!
Lubber Run Community Center, 300 N. Park Drive, Arlington, VA 22203 View Map