Virtual Community Meeting: S Geo. Mason Dr Multimodal Study Concepts
Join the S. George Mason Drive Multimodal Transportation Study team for the kick-off of the 2nd round of public engagement ! We'll reintroduce the study, its background, history and purpose, cover what we heard in the first round of public engagement, and introduce the two corridor concepts we developed based on what we've learned so far.
Following this meeting, we'll be launching an online feedback form and preparing for the Community Workshop & Open House on July 20.
Learn More & Save The Date
The study will result in a recommendation for future capital projects to improve safety and access for all users along the S. George Mason Dr. corridor.
At this meeting you will:
- Receive a quick refresher on the study
- Learn more the study's background and purpose
- Understand the planning context for this project
- Review what we heard in the first round of public engagement
- Get a first look at the initial corridor concepts for S. George Mason Dr.
- Learn more about next steps for this project
Join The Meeting
We can provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities and language translation upon request. Please make all requests to email@example.com.
Monday, July 18, 2022 | 07:00 PM
- 08:30 PM