Virtual Community Meeting: S Four Mile Run Dr. Complete Streets Concep
**Please note: This meeting was rescheduled from 8/10 to 8/17**
Join County transportation staff for the second community meeting to learn more about phase two of the South Four Mile Run Drive Complete Streets project, located between South Walter Reed Drive and North Nelson Street.
At this meeting you will:
- Learn more about the long-term vision for the roadway from The Four Mile Run Valley Area plan
- See the types of short-term improvements that can be made this season through repaving and remarking
- Review what we heard from you about how the corridor functions today
- Get a first look at the concept designs and elements developed based on what we have learned
- Learn more about next steps for the project
How to participate:
If you are unable to attend the event, meeting materials and a recording will be available on the project page, along with an online feedback form. Input received will help staff finalize a plan for the corridor, to be implemented in the fall of 2022.
We can provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities and language translation upon request. Please make all requests to email@example.com.
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 | 06:00 PM