Public Open House: Military Rd & Nelly Custis Roundabout Pilot Project
Looking for directions to the meeting? Click here.
Join County transportation staff for a community open house to learn more about the Military Road Safety Improvements Project, share feedback on the pilot roundabout project being tested at the intersection of Nelly Custis Drive and Military Road, and review the options for a preferred alternative for construction.
View and Share the Event Flyer
At this meeting you can:
- Learn more about the corridor's Safety Improvements project, previous studies and alternatives developed for this intersection
- Review past public engagement for this project
- Hear more about why we piloted a roundabout as part of this capital project
- Review speed and yielding data we collected before and after the pilot project was implemented
- Share your feedback on the pilot project
- Learn more about the next steps
This drop-in style Open House will accompany an online feedback form for the pilot project. The input we receive from both the meeting and the form will be part of the considerations for the future of this intersection at the conclusion of the pilot project period.
We can provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities and language translation upon request. Please make all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions to the Meeting:
To reach the DHMS Cafeteria, enter through the main entrance (Entrance #1) and go through both sets of glass doors. Once in the hallway, turn right and proceed. The Cafeteria entrance will be on your right - follow the signs indicating the public meeting.
Parking is available at the lot on Vacation Lane, but please walk to the front entrance to enter the school.
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 | 07:00 PM
- 08:30 PM
Join us in the Cafeteria for this public open house.
Dorothy Hamm Middle School, 4100 Vacation Lane, Arlington, VA 22207 View Map