Winter Salt Smart Applicator Training
Winter salt is receiving increasing attention for its impact on local drinking water sources. Smart property managers and contractors can stay ahead of the curve by taking proactive measures to ensure maintenance staff and contractors are trained on winter salt best practices.
A free training for private contractors and operators is being provided through a Northern Virginia regional partnership. The training will include:
- How to be Winter Salt Smart: Best practices for winter salt use to ensure safety and protect public health.
- Tool and equipment use and considerations.
- Why it’s important: Consequences of oversalting for drinking water, infrastructure, pet safety and wildlife.
Winter Salt Smart Training for private contractors and operators - FREE
- Tuesday, September 27, 9am – 4pm
- 3040 Williams Dr, Suite 200, Fairfax, VA
- Questions or registration at: 703-642-4625 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Winter Salt Smart.
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 | 09:00 AM
- 04:00 PM
3040 Williams Dr, Suite 200, 22031, View Map