The Immunization Clinic is open by appointment only for required childhood immunizations for Arlington County school entry requirements as part of Arlington County’s Coronavirus response. For more information call 703-228-1200.
The Arlington County Public Health Division sponsors Immunization Clinics every week by appointment only:
- Tuesdays – Thursdays, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Fridays, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- 2100 Washington Blvd., 2nd floor (Sequoia Plaza)
- An appointment is required. Please bring any immunization records you may have.
- A mask must be worn for everyone 2 years of age and older.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or greater is practiced.
All of our clients are important to us. As we strive to provide the best quality care as possible, wait times may vary. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.
Todos nuestros clientes son importantes para nosotros. A medida que nos esforzamos por brindar la mejor atención posible, el tiempo de espera puede variar. Apreciamos su paciencia. Gracias.
Please be aware that all foreign immunization records are required to be translated to English before being processed.
Tenga en cuenta que todos los registros de immunizacion extranjera debe ser traducidos antes de ser procesados.
Children: Vaccines required for entry into Arlington County Schools are available without charge to all children regardless of insurance status. No charge for vaccines to any child eligible for the Vaccines for Children Federal Program. Other vaccines may be available for a fee. Seasonal flu vaccine is available for children six months and older.
Pre-teens/Adolescents: Even though they’re almost grown up, pre-teens and adolescents need vaccines. Visit CDC’s Pre-Teen Vaccine Campaign website for information on vaccines like Pertussis boosters, meningitis vaccines, and the HPV vaccine, as well as other ways parents and healthcare providers can help.
Adults (19 years of age and older) Adults need vaccines too!
- TD (tetanus-diphtheria)
- MMR (measles – mumps- rubella)
- TB Risk Assessment
- TB Skin Test (PPD)
- TB Risk Assessment & PPD
- Meningococcal (Meningitis vaccine)
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (PPSV23)
- Tetanus Diphtheria with Pertussis (Adacel)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
*Charges may apply. We accept checks, VISA and Master Card, or cash, and payment is due at time of service. We cannot file insurance claims.
For more information, call the Immunization Clinic Coordinator at 703-228-1290.
- Arlington County does not offer travel vaccines (e.g., Yellow Fever, Cholera, Malaria treatment, or Hepatitis A or B).