Permit & Application Types

The Arlington County Permit Office is CLOSED for in-person customer service. Many services are available online. Learn more.

To quick search, type the name of your permit, application, or a related term. For example, “Accessory Dwelling Permit” will appear as a result of entering accessory dwelling, Airbnb, inlaw suite, etc.

7 Result(s) Found
  • food-events right-of-way 
    Block Party Permit
  • right-of-way 
    Excavation Right-of-Way Permit
  • right-of-way 
    Moving Van/Container Permit
  • businesses other-permit-application-types right-of-way 
    Oversize/Overweight Transport Permit
  • right-of-way 
    Small Cell Facility in Right-of-Way (ROW) Permit
  • food-events right-of-way 
    Special Event Permit (Street Closure)
  • commercial-residential-building right-of-way 
    Transportation Right-of-Way Permit