Arlington Employment Center
2100 Washington Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22204
The Arlington Employment Center helps residents develop the skills needed to secure and maintain long-term employment. All Center services are free to all residents. Our services include:
- Access to occupational training that leads to in-demand licenses and certifications
- Access to on-line and on-demand career and skills training
- Access to one-on-one career coaching to support residents in their job search activities
- Computer lab with on-site internet, and other digital services
- Job board, job fairs, and job readiness workshops
Arlington Employment Center is open by appointment only.
Arlington Employment Center is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact us at 703-228-1400. VA Relay 711.