Sign up for Spring ENJOY Arlington classes and Nature & History programs now!
You can also sign up through the Spring ENJOY Arlington catalog below.
View a flipbook of the Spring ENJOY Arlington catalog
View and download a printable PDF of the Spring ENJOY Arlington catalog(PDF, 7MB)
View previous Winter version of ENJOY Arlington
Arlington's Parks and Recreation is not immune from the staffing shortages that are affecting industries and organizations throughout the country. Unfortunately, class offerings for ENJOY Arlington reflect these reduced staffing levels. We share your disappointment and are committed to returning to full staffing -- and class offerings -- in the future.
More Registration Options
- Mail-In. Processing begins the day of registration at 12 p.m. You can mail your registration form at any time after you have access to the catalog.
- Phone-In. Begins at 12 p.m. on the day your class or program registration opens by calling 703-228-4747 (voice) or 711 (TTY), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Things to Note
- Classes, camps, fitness memberships, preschool, programs and more are at a price you can afford! Our fee reduction program helps Everyone, Everywhere, Every Day! Access for All. Whether you have a short-term set back or something longer term. Learn about our fee reduction program that helps people with lower incomes participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us.
- Learn about our refund and religious accommodation policy, credit card fees or how we set fees.
- 'Resident' is defined as:
- A person or family living within the geographical boundaries of Arlington County, Virginia.
- A person or family whose property is bisected by the county boundary and that of an adjacent jurisdiction, such that real estate taxes are paid to Arlington County.
- A person or family owning property and paying real estate taxes in Arlington County even though that person or family resides outside the county boundary (you may need to provide documentation).
Sign up to receive the digital ENJOY Arlington catalog. We’ll send it to you by email once it’s published! At this time, we are not printing the catalog.
Got an idea for a new class? Email us with ideas.
Interested in Teaching for Arlington Parks & Recreation?
Arlington Parks & Recreation is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and engaged instructors (i.e. independent contractors) for its large and diverse set of recreation classes. Learn more.