ENJOY Arlington Classes
Spring ENJOY Arlington registration begins March 5-7 at noon each day.
• Tues., March 5 – Gymnastics classes (online/phone only)
• Wed., March 6 – Aquatics/Private Swim classes (online/phone only)
• Thurs., March 7 – Nature Center and General classes (online/phone only)
• Fri., March 8 – Walk-in registration
Check out the Spring ENJOY Arlington catalog and all the exciting classes and nature and history programs offered by Arlington Parks & Recreation this spring.
View the Spring ENJOY Arlington Catalog (Flipbook)
Download Printable PDF(PDF, 9MB)
View previous Winter version of ENJOY Arlington(PDF, 10MB)
Arlington's Parks and Recreation is not immune from the staffing shortages that are affecting industries and organizations throughout the country. Unfortunately, class offerings for ENJOY Arlington reflect these reduced staffing levels. We share your disappointment and are committed to returning to full staffing -- and class offerings -- in the future.
More Spring ENJOY Registration Options
- Web: Online registration begins at 12 p.m. for gymnastics classes on Tues., March 5, aquatics & private swim classes on Wed., March 6, and all other classes on Thurs., March 7. Check out this tutorial to learn how to navigate the site.
- Phone-In: You can call 703-228-4747 and press option 1 (option 9 for Spanish) to register by phone starting at 12 p.m. on the dates listed for the web.
- Walk-In: You can register in person at Lubber Run Community Center starting on Fri., March 8. You can also come to Lubber Run on March 2 during Saturday Hours from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. for assistance to prepare for registration beforehand. Here you can create an account, get login information, renew or apply for fee reductions, drop off registration forms, set up payment plans and more.
- Mail-In: Processing at 12 p.m. on the dates listed for the web as long as the registration office receives the forms by 5 p.m. the day before. You can mail your registration form at anytime after you have access to the catalog. Mail all forms to Lubber Run Community center at 300 N Park Dr. Arlington, VA 22203.
- Non-Resident: On March 13 at 12 p.m., non-residents can register by phone, online or in-person.
Credit and debit card payments made through the Arlington County Department of Parks and Recreation registration system include a convenience fee of up to 3% paid directly to the credit card processor. Arlington County does not receive any portion of the fee.
Looking for an alternative way to pay? Learn how to pay by eCheck, in-person or by mail.
Things to Note
- Wait listed participants can be contacted starting a week after first day of registration and up to the start of the second class. After the second class, all waitlists are voided. If the first class has already started, fees will not be prorated for past classes (you will be charged the full price) and there is no opportunity to cancel or transfer after the first scheduled class.
- Classes, camps, fitness memberships, preschool, programs and more are at a price you can afford! Our fee reduction program helps Everyone, Everywhere, Every Day! Access for All. Whether you have a short-term set back or something longer term. Learn about our fee reduction program that helps people with lower incomes participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us.
- Learn about our refund and religious accommodation policy, credit card fees or how we set fees.
- 'Resident' is defined as:
- A person or family living within the geographical boundaries of Arlington County, Virginia.
- A person or family whose property is bisected by the county boundary and that of an adjacent jurisdiction, such that real estate taxes are paid to Arlington County.
- A person or family owning property and paying real estate taxes in Arlington County even though that person or family resides outside the county boundary (you may need to provide documentation).
Got an idea for a new class? Email us with ideas.
Interested in Teaching for Arlington Parks & Recreation?
Arlington Parks & Recreation is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and engaged instructors (i.e. independent contractors) for its large and diverse set of recreation classes. Learn more.