Parks & Recreation Classes
Check out the Fall 2022 ENJOY Arlington catalog and all the exciting classes and nature and history programs offered by Arlington Parks & Recreation this fall.
A staggered registration for residents opens Aug. 9, 2022 (12 p.m. each day):
- Tues., Aug. 9: Gymnastics (Phone & Online)
- Wed., Aug. 10: Aquatics (Phone & Online)
- Thurs., Aug. 11: Nature Center and General Classes (Phone & Online)
- Fri., Aug. 12: In-Person (All Classes) at Lubber Run Center (300 N. Park Dr.)
- Wed., Aug. 17: Out of County
Virtual Waiting Room for Online Registration
Fall registration will have an virtual waiting room
On registration day, login to the site as usual. All users logged in will automatically enter a virtual waiting room where they will receive a spot in line.
Once it’s your turn to register, you will be redirected to the registration site where you can browse the site and complete your transactions at your own speed.
You will keep your place in the waiting room line even if your phone goes to sleep, you lose your internet connection or you close the virtual waiting room page, provided you log back in on the same device using the same browser.
NEW! Our online registration system will now require you to enter at least one search criteria (type of class, age, location) to find the appropriate program. We recommend using two or more search criteria to narrow your search results.
You can also sign up through the Fall ENJOY Arlington catalog.
View a flipbook of the Fall ENJOY Arlington catalog
View and download a printable PDF of the Fall ENJOY Arlington catalog
Registration Information(PDF, 248KB)
Arlington's Parks and Recreation is not immune from the staffing shortages that are affecting industries and organizations throughout the country. Unfortunately, class offerings for ENJOY Arlington reflect these reduced staffing levels. We share your disappointment and are committed to returning to full staffing -- and class offerings -- in the future.
More Registration Options
- Mail-In. Processing begins Aug. 9 at 12 p.m. You can mail your registration form at any time after you have access to the catalog.
- Phone-In. Begins at 12 p.m. on the day your class or program registration opens by calling 703-228-4747 (voice) or 711 (TTY), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
View ENJOY Arlington class COVID-19 Guidelines
Things to Note
- Saturday Hours! Stop by Lubber Run Community Center on Sat., Aug. 6 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. to create an account, get login information, renew or apply for fee reductions, drop off registration forms, set up payment plans and more.
- Classes, camps, fitness memberships, preschool, programs and more are at a price you can afford! Our fee reduction program helps Everyone, Everywhere, Every Day! Access for All. Whether you have a short-term set back or something longer term. Learn about our fee reduction program that helps people with lower incomes participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us.
- Learn about our refund and religious accommodation policy, credit card fees or how we set fees.
- Got an idea for a new class? Email us with ideas.
Sign up to receive the digital ENJOY Arlington catalog. We’ll send it to you by email once it’s published! At this time, we are not printing the catalog, but you can print one with this PDF.
Interested in Teaching for Arlington Parks & Recreation?
Arlington Parks & Recreation is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and engaged instructors (i.e. independent contractors) for its large and diverse set of recreation classes. Learn more.