Skate Park Rules
- Skate at your own risk.
- Helmets are required; knee and elbow pads are highly recommended.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult while at skate park.
- Spectators must remain outside of skate area.
- No unauthorized ramps or other obstacles are allowed at the park site.
- Food and beverages shall be kept out of skate park area.
- Help keep the park clean and graffiti free.
- Use the trash and recycling containers to keep your park clean.
- Using the skate park after closing time is trespassing.
- Any infractions of the rules may result in loss of privileges to use the park.
- Have fun, but please skate within your limitations.
This facility is used by both experienced and inexperienced skateboarders, in-line skaters and BMX bikes. Serious injury may result from being hit by a skateboard, skate or BMX bike falling or colliding. Arlington County Government does not assume responsibility for injuries.
SKATEBOARDING, SKATING AND BMX BIKING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Only use the designated entrance and exit to the skating and biking area.
View Arlington County Park Rules & Regulations.
To report problems or concerns contact Park Services at 703-228-6525.