Special Events

If you are planning a public event, check with the Department of Parks and Recreation for the requirements and application.

For events that include cooking, heating or electrical devices, refer to the safety requirements for public events.

Arlington County Fire Department can provide emergency medical services (EMS) and fire trucks at large public events. For more information, email here