Arlington Resilience Community
What is the Arlington Resilience Community?
ARC is a group of individuals representing diverse perspectives across neighborhoods and sectors throughout the community who leverage the science of adverse childhood experiences and trauma to build relationships, convene regularly, and advance a common agenda around resilience.
We are here to create community resilience, grounded cross-sector collaboration, and mobilizing action with agencies, programs, and community members from all backgrounds to create and sustain trauma-informed care for all.
We see an Arlington community that understands trauma and invests in mitigating its’ effects by creating trauma-informed and trauma-responsive circles of support that give voice to those impacted by traumatic events.
We Believe In
- Cross-Sector Collaboration to address complex matters
- Providing infrastructure through Back Bone Organization with Strong Leadership
- Being grounded in purpose through a Common Vision
- Equitable Membership and Authentic Engagement to foster diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Forward progress through Governance Structure
- Moving beyond a common vision to Shared Activities
- Clear measures of success with Established Measurement Practices
- Continuous Communication that is consistent, frequent, and genuine
For More Information
Please email Shari Lyons, System of Care Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-228-1675.