Information Technology Advisory Commission (ITAC)
Technology Advisory Commission Purposes
- Advises the County Board on the following:
- Technology issues to maintain the County as a 21st-century information and education center
- County IT systems security
- Improvement of County services through IT
- Green and Smart buildings and infrastructure
- Emergency and disaster communications
- Nonregulated information systems, including Internet, CLEC, satellite and wireless communications
- New information or telecommunications system effectiveness and efficiency
- Cable TV and entertainment systems
- Assists by providing information regarding technology industry regulations
- Reports and Materials
Commission Charter(PDF, 110KB) Approved March 2020
7:30pm-9:00 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday of each month.
2100 Clarendon Blvd, Lobby Level
Conference room 318
Arlington, VA 22201
Information Technology Advisory Commission (Tech Commission) Meeting
You can find more information on future and past meetings here
YouTube TECH COMMISSION MEETING Playlist :CLICK HERE - Link
Commission meetings are open to the public, and the Commission hears public comments relating to Commission issues at the beginning of each meeting. To send an email comment to the Commission, contact Commission Chair Frank Jazzo.
Note: Meeting dates and locations are subject to change; check with Staff Liaison Richard Archambault to confirm meeting details or to receive an updated agenda.
ITAC consists of 13 members appointed for three-year terms. The County Board designates the Commission’s Chair annually in December.
Note: Appointment term end dates follow each member’s name.
- Richard Archambault, Staff Coordinator
- Frank Jazzo, Chair
- Jonathan Adelstein
- John Burke, Vice Chair
- Dr. Michael Cornfield
- Laura Gross
- Kevin Robins
- Jim Smith
- Jacqueline Snelling
- Gary Thayer
- Andrea Wingo
County Board Liaison: Libby Garvey
*Vacancies with dates occur when a member has left the Commission. Replacements serve out the remainder of the term.