- Arlington County’s COVID-19 Hotline: 703-228-7999
- Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 testing information
- Virginia Department of Health map/list of testing sites
Find Testing Resources at COVID.gov/tests
Arlington County Curative Testing Kiosks
Book an appointment and confirm kiosk operating schedule at Curative.com.
- Arlington Mill Community Center parking lot (909 S. Dinwiddie St.)
- Court House Plaza parking lot (2088 15th St. N.; corner of 15th St. N. & N. Courthouse Rd.)
- Quincy Park at Central Library (3809 10th St N.)
- Virginia Highlands Park parking lot (1600 S. Hayes St.)
All County Curative COVID-19 testing kiosks will close on Nov. 30, 2022, except for the Arlington Mill Community Center location; the Arlington Mill Community Center location will close on Dec. 24, 2022.
- No age restrictions
- Arlington residency not required
- No insurance required
- No doctor referral required or symptoms required
- Same-day results only available for molecular (NAAT) tests
Find other testing options:
Virginia Department of Health’s information on home COVID test kits. At-home testing and collection allow you to collect a specimen or sample at home and either send it to a laboratory for testing, or perform the testing at home.
CDC: COVID-19 Testing: What You Need to Know
CDC: What to Do If You Are Sick
- Always keep track of your symptoms. If you have an emergency warning sign (including trouble breathing), seek medical attention right away.
CDC: When to Get Tested for COVID-19
- Key times to get tested:
- If you have symptoms, test immediately.
- If you were exposed to COVID-19 and do not have symptoms, wait at least 5 full days after your exposure before testing. If you test too early, you may be more likely to get an inaccurate result.
- If you are in certain high-risk settings, you may need to test as part of a screening testing program.
- Consider testing before contact with someone at high risk for severe COVID-19, especially if you are in an area with a medium or high COVID-19 Community Level.
VDH: What to do if you were exposed to COVID-19?