TRAFFIC ALERT: 2023 Rosslyn Jazz Fest Street closures (UPDATED)
Published on August 31, 2023
UPDATE (9/9/2023) – Due to a crane disassembly in the area, the road closures for the 2023 Rosslyn Jazz Fest have been modified. The Arlington County Police Department will conduct the following road closures until approximately 10:00 p.m. tonight to accommodate the event:
- Eastbound Langston Boulevard from North Nash Street to North Moore Street
- Fort Myer Drive between westbound Langston Boulevard and North 19th Street
- Fort Myer Drive access road from 19th Street North to North Moore Street
ARLINGTON, Va. (Originally Posted 8/31/23) – The 2023 Rosslyn Jazz Fest will take place on Saturday, September 9, 2023, from 1:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. The Arlington County Police Department will conduct the following road closures from approximately 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. to accommodate the event:
- EB Langston Boulevard from Fort Myer Drive to N. Moore Street
- Fort Myer Drive access road from 19th Street N. to N. Moore Street
Traffic is expected to be impacted in the area and motorists should seek alternate routes to reduce road congestion. Attendees are encouraged to use Metro and other forms of multimodal transportation. The Rosslyn Metro Station (Orange, Silver, and Blue lines) is located within walking distance to the event.
Street parking in the area will be restricted and motorists should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs. Vehicles illegally parked in violation of the posted signage may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, please call the Emergency Communications Center at 703-558-2222.