TRAFFIC ALERT: 2018 Taste of Arlington Street Closures
Published on May 15, 2018
ARLINGTON, Va. -
The 2018 Taste of Arlington will be held on Sunday, May 20, 2018, with event setup beginning on Saturday, May 19, 2018. The Police Department will conduct the following road closures from approximately 12:00 PM on May 19 through 10:00 PM on May 20 to accommodate the event:
- Wilson Boulevard will be closed between N. Randolph Street and N. Lincoln Street, all North/South cross streets will be blocked. The 7-11 Store at 3510 Wilson Boulevard will be open and accessible by motorists using the eastern parking lot entrance.
- N. Quincy Street will be closed with modified traffic between N. 5th Road and N. 9th Street.
- All traffic trying to cross Wilson Boulevard on Pollard, Piedmont, Oakland, Nelson and Monroe Streets will be turned around.
- N. Randolph Street will be open between the Ballston Parking Garage/Loading Dock to N. 9th Street, the area garages will not be closed.
- Other area roadway restrictions may be in place to minimize traffic impacts in the event and area neighborhoods.
- Motorists are encouraged to use Fairfax Drive as an alternate East/West route.
In addition, street parking in the area will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary "No Parking
" signs and illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed and/or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call the Emergency Communication Center at 703-558-2222.
Attendees are encouraged to use the Metro or other forms of transportation services. For additional event information visit the Ballston BID website