TRAFFIC ALERT: 2017 Taste of Arlington Road Closures
Published on May 16, 2017
- The 2017 Taste of Arlington event will be held on Sunday, May 21, 2017. The following road closures will occur from approximately 12:00 PM on Saturday, May 20th
, 2017 through 8:00 PM on Sunday, May 21, 2017.
- Wilson Boulevard will be closed between N. Randolph Street and N. Monroe Street, all North/South cross streets will be blocked.
- N. Quincy Street will be closed with modified traffic between N. 5th Street and N. 9th Street.
- All traffic trying to cross Wilson Boulevard on Pollard, Piedmont, Oakland, Nelson and Monroe Streets will be turned around.
- N. Randolph Street will be open between the Ballston Parking Garage/Loading Dock to N. 9th Street, the area garages will not be closed.
- Other area roadway restrictions may be in place to keep traffic impacts near the event and area neighborhoods to a minimum.
In addition, street parking in the area will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary "No Parking
" signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed and/or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call 703-558-2222.
For additional information, please visit the event website