TRAFFIC ALERT: 2016 Marymount University 5K Race
Published on April 08, 2016
— The Marymount 5K Race will take place on Saturday, April 16, 2016. The Arlington County Police Department will conduct the following road closures from approximately 8:45 AM until 10:00 AM to accommodate this event:
- 26th St. between Yorktown Blvd. into 31st Street all the way to Military Rd.
- Military Rd. from 31st St. to N. Lorcum Ln. (Road is not closed, Traffic Slowed)
- Lorcum Ln. to N. Vacation Ln. (Westbound Lorcum Ln. Closed)
- Vacation Ln. from Utah St. to N. Vermont St.
- Vermont St. from Vacation Ln. to N. Vernon St.
The remainder of the race will taje place on the trails. Any questions regarding the race can be directed to the Emergency Communication Center at (703) 558-2222.