TRAFFIC ALERT: 2016 Four Courts 4 Miler
Published on March 08, 2016
— The Four Courts 4 Miler Race will take place on Saturday, March 12th
, 2016. The Arlington County Police Department will conduct the following road closures from approximately 6:30 AM until 11:00 AM to accommodate this event:
The following lane closures will be in effect between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM:
- Wilson Blvd. from Courthouse Road to N. Rhodes Street
The following lane closures will be in effect between 8:45 AM and 11:00 AM:
- Wilson Blvd. from Route 110 to N. Courthouse Rd.
- Northbound Route 110 from I-395 to I-66.
- Access to the Safeway Store at 1525 Wilson Blvd. can be obtained at North Nash Street or North Oak Street.
- Southbound Route 110 will remain open.
- WMATA Bus routes will be detoured from Moore Street west on Wilson and north on Nash to their regularly scheduled route.
Rosslyn and Key Bridge Traffic Detour:
- Use Rt. 50 West to Courthouse Rd., follow Courthouse Rd. to Wilson Blvd. west to N. Veitch St.; follow N. Veitch St. north to Lee Hwy, Lee Hwy east into Rosslyn.