TRAFFIC ALERT: 2022 Four Courts Four Miler
Published on March 04, 2022
ARLINGTON, Va. – The annual Four Courts Four Miler will take place on Saturday, March 12th, 2022. The Arlington County Police Department will close the following roadways in order to accommodate the event:
From approximately 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Wilson Boulevard from N. Courthouse Road to N. Rhodes Street
From approximately 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Wilson Boulevard from Route 110 to N. Courthouse Road
- Northbound Route 110 from I-395 to I-66
- Southbound Route 110 will remain open during this event.
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) Bus routes will be detoured but remain operational during the event.
Rosslyn and Key Bridge Traffic Detour:
- Use Route 50 West to Courthouse Road, follow Courthouse Road to 15th Street N., west to N. Veitch Street; follow N. Veitch Street north to Langston Boulevard, Langston Boulevard east into Rosslyn.
Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs, as street parking in the area will be limited. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed, from a public street, call the Emergency Communications Center at 703-558-2222.
Race attendees and spectators are encouraged to use the Metro (the Courthouse station, Orange and Silver Lines, is located near the start of the racecourse) or utilize other forms of multimodal transportation.